Breakfast food is definitely my favorite food at any time of day. I used whole wheat flour in these pancakes along with quick cooking oats and fresh blueberries. This is a quick and relatively healthy recipe that doesn’t disappoint the taste buds. Enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 10-12 pancakes)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Blueberries, washed/dried
- Butter (for cooking)
- Place whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and whisk together until combined.
- In another bowl, mix oats and 2 cups milk with the eggs and oil. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk together until no dry flour can be seen.
- Warm a little butter in a nonstick pan on medium, add 1/4-1/3 cup mix and top with blueberries. Cook until bubbles form and flip, cook other side for 2-3 minutes until cooked through.